Friday 12 January 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter B and Big.  This first shot is the BIG wheel I photographed yesterday in daylight just BEFORE I took part on Aqua Zumba on the Esplanade, Cairns.  The next shot shows the BIG BOLDER in front of the BAMBOO aT Cairns BOTANIC Gardens The following shots are REFECTIONS of BOATS in the BANGOR Marina and the BIRD is called a BLACK Guillemot.  




 


I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

7 comments:

  1. My, that is a big ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful reflections and images. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing pictures of Guillemots recently from both California and Texas. Fine series of photos. Love the reflections in the harbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Margaret, you have amassed some BEAUTIFUL Bs! The BOATS and the BLACK Guillemot are such calm scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still having issues signing into Blogger, I have to open an incognito window first! Boulder is a good word that we don't use very often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird made an especially interesting reflection (to me, at least). Ferris wheels look like fun but I'm not that brave.

    ReplyDelete