Friday 5 January 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter A and Around.  These photographs were taken in 2019 when I visited my family in Cairns.  We watched the big wheel called the Reef Eye move AROUND a circle each time and then we boarded it.  You can see all our hands are AROUND the main column in the pod.  My granddaughter, ANNIKA is on the right. The final shot  are the REFECTIONS in the pool at the Esplanade.  




I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 






 

7 comments:

  1. Precious memories - and now you are back to build more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must seem strange to have Christmas and New Years at the beginning of Summer. THe pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, you had a great time with family at this Ferris wheel. Good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...that is A fabulous Ferris Wheel! Enjoy your new week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rippled Reflections, you caught a nice scene. Ours do that when there is a hard breeze. Is you Big Eye similar to the London Eye? We've ridden it a few times here. Most always for our London visits, it would be visible even far away.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those giant wheels are beautiful, although I don't believe I could get on one.

    You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots! Looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete