Friday 17 March 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter K and KOOKY. As far as I know, we do not use the word KOOKY in Northern Ireland, at least I have never heard it in 80 years!!  So these images may not fit the bill however I would call both these photos strange or eccentric which in the dictionary means KOOKY.  The second shot is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY this week.



 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

8 comments:

  1. Very funny and kooky! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day and have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good choices. And for St. Patrick's Day, a woman with green legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard the word kooky spoken for a long time, and it would be a good word for these photos. Fits in with the theme. Happy Saint Patrick's Day Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top photo looks straight out of TinTin #WeekendReflection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Lovely street photo. Perhaps "Kooky" is an American term?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they're being a little kooky, funny, silly. It's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fellows are pretty Kooky. I like the dog photo, and the ones today also. I miss my dog, Adi, very much.
    ..

    ReplyDelete