Friday 3 March 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter I and Individual. This is my friend Grahame, an INDIVIDUAL and Birder that I met up with again in Australia after 8 years.  He took me out birding and we saw this INDIVIDUAL Radjah Shelduck sitting all alone on the grass.  I am using the first image as my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY this week.




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

7 comments:

  1. Love the duck--- it looks like it has a garment strapped to its back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Great shots of your friend and the cute duck! Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good photos, I am happy to see the photo of the Shelduck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...it nice to meet up with a friend. Enjoy your weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by and commenting! I must be the one one who would trip if I walked and looked at my phone at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did well with the Street shot, Margarat. Like you, I don't take many of these. This a pretty duck, I have some today also. Sorry to be late, I've been ailing but think now I'm about to be better, fingers crossed and prayers.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the coloring and markings on this duck.

    ReplyDelete