Friday 11 November 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is S and Snow. We never get a lot of SNOW and often no SNOW in a year however these are photographs taken this February 2022 from the front bedroom window of my home and the SECOND one is taken from my front door.  Then I STROLLED into Ward Park and took the  final shot with shows a SPECIAL REFLECTION




   I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely snow photos. We very occasionally get snow here, but it rarely sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your neighborhood--- snow and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty snow scenes, the last photo is lovely. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snow photos. You have a great view from your bedroom window. We did receive a dusting of snow last night, the first of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. I love the archway as a frame and that last photo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...that first snowy scene is beautiful to see, but the driving could be tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! The road must be quite slippery, driving down that hill! Have a good week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete