Friday 18 November 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  T. These are THREE photographs I took  while visiting my family in Malawi. Several families had gone away for the weekend and at the property we were staying was this TERRIFIC branch on this enormous TREE.  The second TREE is called the Baobab TREE. My STREET PHOTOGRAPH is my final image of me relaxing after my daughter Judith had given me a massage.


 


 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


7 comments:

  1. That must have been quite a trip! It's good you can be with family, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look totally 'laxed after that massage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Love the family photo at the tree! The massage sounds heavenly. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree is amazing, and I love your dress! Is your daughter a professional massager?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great family portrait, but not sure the whole family should be out on a limb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to take a family photo!

    ReplyDelete