Friday 17 June 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is X and Looks like X. I start with showing my REFLECTION image which was taken at the Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve in Newtownards.  The following two shots are not very EXCITING however I hope you can see or perhaps "imagine seeing an "X" in both of the shots.





 Photographs of last two images were taken on the Isle of Wight.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments

Stay safe. 

9 comments:

  1. Love the reflections and can indeed see the X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I do see the unueual X's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the X's. But what I love seeing is the beauty of that first image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i can see them, you did very well with a difficult letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reflection in your first photo. Your second photo reminds me I should go trim some of my bushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...X is a difficult letter. Thanks Margaret for sharing, take care.

    ReplyDelete