Friday 6 May 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  R and Roof. Apart from the last image, all the other photos were taken in Tenerife in February this year.  The first third shows many houses with different coloured ROOF tiles.  Then I show you a close up of a RED Poinsettia, followed by the RED bus that transported us round the island on a day trip.  Finally, my REFLECTION shot, where the RED sun is RISING over the Long Hole in my town of Bangor.






 


  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Oooo--- That last one is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good as they all are, it is your final shot that has my vote today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I love the church tower, the flowers and the sunrise is lovely. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunset reflection. You did have a great time in Tenerife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos from Tenerife.
    Happy weekend.
    Hugs and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "R" is for Red here also. I liked every photo, probably the White Towered the best. We've done a lot since I was here last. My Sabatical, a 16 day cruise, COVID-19, and writing a poem every day in May on my Photo and Poem Place blog. And a 10 day isolation with the last five in an older Holiday Inn Express in Britain at Portsmouth.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your last photo is breathtaking. And the poinsettia is amazing, so intricate. It is like artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent roof photos, and i love the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting selection of roofs. Love the poinsettia closeup. But the last pic is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret, It doesn't look like you received my comment I left on Friday, hmmm. I had trouble leaving one on Jackie's page too. Anyway, I do know you got my email. Your blog is always lovely. Have a good week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete