Friday 30 October 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is R and Red.  On one of my early morning walks, I came across these lovely RED apples , and Dahlia in the Walled Garden, had to stop crossing the road when the RED man was lite up , then saw this RED car in car park and finally as it had rained the previousl night, there was a puddle giving me my RED REFLECTION shot.

 






TiI hope you enjoyed this post today 

I appreciate your visit and comments.


14 comments:

  1. A delightful selection of red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection shot is different - and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how tasty those apples looke!! YUM!! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Margaret!
    Oh, apples, these apples are very appetizing.
    A wonderful red flower.
    Lots of health and lots of heartfelt greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dahlia bloom and bud is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed those warm red colours, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, you are having too much fun with the color red, a color that is the photographer's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. Red is one of my favourite colors. I'm actually wearing a red and black top right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret, those apples look sooo Delicious!!! Two for eating and the rest for cooking (apple pie??). And the other Red's really great also.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...you certainly found plenty of red, those apples sure look good. Thanks Margaret for joining the party. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruddy red apples! We have a red hand, I like the red man instead.
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful "R" pictures, Margaret! I love apples, and like apple cider, too! In fact, I made an apple pie yesterday. The little red car reminds me of one that we had many years ago, our was a 2002 Mazda. We put over 200,000 miles on that car! Have a nice week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done! I like these red pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your reds and other R things, as well as the reflection.

    ReplyDelete