Friday 2 November 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is R and Red this week. These photographs were taken in the area of my old caravan. I start with the REFLECTION image of a RED hull on this boat followed by what I thought was a disused RED telephone box but on closer examination, the phone was working.  Opposite the phone box was this lovely RED Virginia Creeper.





At my caravan, I have a RED cool box, and the hedgerows are full of RED ROSEHIIPS.  This bull has a RING through his nose and on my Ash tree I have a RED net filled with peanuts for the birds.






All day the farmers were up and down the field in their tractors which had RED hubs and on the flat RED trailer were ROUND bales waiting to be wrapped.




I eventually went for a walk calling into a public toilet where the RED tap meant hot water but there was no hot RUNNING water out of it.  There was a RED  notice on the back of the toilet door indicating no RAZOR blades to be dumped.  In the car park I spied a RED car and when I continued my walk I saw the Ballydorn Lightship and a RED crane parked quite near it with another REFLECTION.




Many thanks for your visit and also your comments.

16 comments:

  1. Nice friendly looking bull--- A nice variety, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your reflections, but it is the bull who won my heart today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenes, I think that house all creeping leaves, it is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wall of red leaves look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series. Love the wall with colourful creepers and the cow with a pretty face and nice hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, wonderful variety of photos. I love the red leaves on the wall and the cow. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW!! lot's of great red captures...i like the phone booth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Virginnia Creeper looks amazing at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful pictures today! The little red boat is so cute! And I love seeing the rose hips, that is such a good picture. Telephone booths are really going away fast. Amazing to know that this one even works. The yellow and red tractor by the water is beautiful!! Maybe my favorite is the beautiful red leaves on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...lots of fabulous 'R'eds! Your Virginia Creeper (Parthenocissus quinquefolia) is Boston Ivy (Parthenocissus tricuspidata.) Thanks for sharing this braze of color. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margaret,you really encountered lots of red! Love that boat in the blue water. Happy November to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely reds here, great images. Thanks Margaret, always a pleasure to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You sure found a lot of awesome posts for R. My favorite is the old telephone booth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of red! The leaves on the side of the building are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your "R" post is lovely. My favorite is the old red phone booth! We don't see them around here, I have only seen them in a restaurant, for decoration. The red leaves are also very pretty! Enjoy your week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete