Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is C and Clown. From thinking what photo can I find to illustrate CLOWN to coming up with a COLLECTION of COLOURFUL photo on this post. Below is a Puffin which is known as the CLOWN of the see.These shots were taken when I visited Great Saltee Island in Ireland.
Then I had a brain wave. I was passing a 'party shop' and thought I might find inspiration in there and below are the photos of some scary CLOWNS. and a CLOWN tie., my grand CHILD, Matthew and this is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.










Puffins are amazing birds. Your boating adventure looks fun.
ReplyDeletePuffins are so beautiful. My daughter saw some once in person and was so thrilled to see them "in the feather" she had to call and tell us about them.
ReplyDeleteAs for clowns, only the non-scary are for me.
What a delight to be on the water!
...I didn't know this about puffins, thanks Margaret. I wish you a wonderful week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI’ve never been afraid of clowns, but if I saw that first one in a dark alley, I would run. 😜
ReplyDeleteHi Margaret! I happen to love clowns! I especially love that first one, it's my favorite photo of yours, this week. Have a great day! Dawn
ReplyDelete