Friday, 3 July 2026

WEEKEND REFELECTION AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is A  ad Ample.  I was shopping on Monday and the stores had a AMPLE supply of APPLES and AVOCADOS to buy.   My STREET PHOTOGRAPHY  is of ANNIKA learning how to throw a pot in Malawi when she was quie young.  She has AMBER coloured hair.




I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.  










 

5 comments:

  1. I like both apples and avocados. Lovely red and green colors. Fine candid photo of Annika working on a pot,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, cute one of your granddaughter. Take care, enjoy your day! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apples, avocados, and what we would call auburn hair, all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dare I say Awesome post! Thanks for the prayers and encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Margaret, I wish you good heath and AMPLE happiness.

    ReplyDelete