Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
This is the beautiful Ulysses butterfly that one of the residents photographed on these flowers near the post boxes.
I am linking to SATURDAYCRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
What a stunningly beautiful butterfly.. The only time I've seen one was in a museum collection, You are so lucky to have them.
Wow. The Ulysses is a stunner.
I've never seen a butterfly that colour, it's beautiful, have a great weekend.
Gorgeous butterfly, I love the color! Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
What a spectacular butterfly!
What a stunningly beautiful butterfly.. The only time I've seen one was in a museum collection, You are so lucky to have them.
ReplyDeleteWow. The Ulysses is a stunner.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a butterfly that colour, it's beautiful, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous butterfly, I love the color! Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
ReplyDeleteWhat a spectacular butterfly!
ReplyDelete