Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
This is Lincoln my friend’s dog.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
So cute :) Lovely pics
Lincoln is a fine looking dog. He must be fun to be around,
Aww. Lincoln has lovely eyes!
Lincoln, you are a good, handsome boy.
A very fine dog!
What a beautiful dog, love the photos Margaret.Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
So cute :) Lovely pics
ReplyDeleteLincoln is a fine looking dog. He must be fun to be around,
ReplyDeleteAww. Lincoln has lovely eyes!
ReplyDeleteLincoln, you are a good, handsome boy.
ReplyDeleteA very fine dog!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dog, love the photos Margaret.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.