These are photographs which
I came upon when I was walking along the Moira toe path some time ago in N. Ireland They are of Pied Wagtail, Swallow and a dog.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
Beautiful birds, Cute Dog :)
ReplyDeleteYou found wonderful birds and happy dog on your walk.
ReplyDeleteVery cute dog, the first 2 birds look like they are having a good catch up session, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteThey all look like happy critters.
ReplyDeleteThat's my kind of doggie!! Those are the breed of swallows we see around the wetlands.
ReplyDeleteHello Margaret,
ReplyDeleteI love the birds, they are both beautiful. The dog looks cue and friendly.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.