Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
These are some more photographs taken at Palm Cove which show "fences".
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
Beautiful photos and scenes for the theme! Take care, have a wonderful day!
Fine looking fences. I know the first one would keep me out. Lovely pier in your second photo.
Why is there a fence up along the beach? Looks like lovely sand, have a nice week.
It is not on the beach It is part of the jetty fence
Such a beautiful beach, I miss beaches.
Fences looks great, Awesome pics.
Beautiful photos and scenes for the theme! Take care, have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteFine looking fences. I know the first one would keep me out. Lovely pier in your second photo.
ReplyDeleteWhy is there a fence up along the beach? Looks like lovely sand, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteIt is not on the beach It is part of the jetty fence
DeleteSuch a beautiful beach, I miss beaches.
ReplyDeleteFences looks great, Awesome pics.
ReplyDelete