Friday 6 September 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is J and Juxtapose. This is a beautiful JADE plant climbing over a pagoda at Botanica House where I live.  I hope this Black and White photo illustrates JUXAPOSE.  My final shot is my daughter JUDITH.  She was looking after the handbags while I took photographs at the Ciairns Festival.  This is my STREET PHOTOGRPHY today.






I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.




6 comments:

  1. Love the black and white juxtaposition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a jade plant in a while--- lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a plant like the one in your photo. Fine reflection and street photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ones! The black and white especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Margaret, lovely Js. I remember JADE plants in Maui. Black and White shows JUXTAPOSE well and JUDITH rounds out the post well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good shots! That bench looks like a nice place to sit.

    ReplyDelete