Friday 5 July 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is A and  This is a photograph that Alan, a friend in N.I. sent me of the ARCH AND ALL the numerous flowers AROUND it in Bangor Walled Garden.  The AVENUE of ARCHES leads to the central fountain. The final photograph is of ANNIKA my granddaughter who lives in Cairns however this shot was taken by me  when we were ALL visiting London a few years ago.  She has beautiful AUBURN hair.  This is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.






I appreciate your visit and comments.


 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene with the arches! Take care, have a wonderful day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely arches and avenue through the garden. Good place to go for a walk with all those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those arches are wonderful, I'd enjoy a walk there.

    Any time you have a family photo, I say the same thing, you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the ARCHES ARE my favorite, they ARE classic. Thanks for sharing Margaret, be well and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete