Friday 8 March 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter J and Jam.  This week I have only 1 phptograph as my brother and my SIL were staying with me and I did not have time to photograph Jam in a shop (don’t buy it!) So this is the train to Krunda, (will show you more later on) where these people were waiting to JOIN it again and be JAMmed into the carriages. It is also my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY. 

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.  


 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes one photo says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! I like how you used the word JAM! I posted a jar of cherry jam, it's my favorite. I only used it on an English muffin. I play "catch up" a lot on here lately, too. Have a great rest of your week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the trains in the Aus, we rode one up in the hills above Melbourne.
    Nice picture.
    ..

    ReplyDelete