Friday 28 February 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and the letter is I and Inside. I went to Belfast the other day and the first 2 images are just INSIDE the IMPRESSIVE Belfast City Hall.  Then I decided to walk to the Victoria Centre to the cinema to see Little Women so all these shots were taken INSIDE and I passed the INGLOT shop on my way up the escalator and also the balloons some of which were INDIGO coloured. Looking up was the dome and INSIDE was the screen before the film started and you can see the ISLE is ILLUMINATED 







My final IMAGE below was taken on one of my early morning walks and I thought all the houses looked like they were on fire INSIDE but of course it was the REFLECTION from the sun coming up.


Many thanks for your visit and also for all your comments.

15 comments:

  1. Ostatnie zdjęcie bardzo ciekawe! Podświetlone okna domów! I te łodzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great series of photos. The first and last are my favorites. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is my favorite. How cool, the houses all lit up behind those masts. Making it look like some kind of artificial sunset. LOVE the balloons, and this theatre is really fancy! Looks like an opera house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that impressive building. Such elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, the reflection shot has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the style inside the Belfast City Hall - the elegance, marble, arches and tile - very elegant and classy! The boats at the dock are awaiting warmer days when they can prowl the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these photos fit the theme perfectly. I really like the interior shots of the city halll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Belfast City Hall is really stunning, I love the last photo, too. Wishing happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...wow, what an elegant INSIDE! Thanks Margaret for sharing, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extraordinary architecture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Belfast City Hall is gorgeous, I love that staircase! Lovely "I" photos. Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Margaret, I love your reflection photo, that's hard to imagine. Your lovely walk places are beautiful to me. But then we have open green areas, I am no longer to walk them in one sitting, grassy paths with small streams below and wooden bridges on the paths. Stop in while you're traveling, you would like our part of Gulf Coastal Texas.
    Sorry I'm so late. Been with Mrs. Jim and her sister who had a bad stroke.
    Have a nice week, see you next.
    ..

    ReplyDelete