Friday 7 February 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is F and Full. While staying with my friends in Australia, on their farm one day we went to weigh the cattle before they are sent to market. These two areas were FULL of cattle and can you see the FLIES on the black cow in the 2nd image?





One of Peacocks FLEW up to get a better view of the cattle weighing.  There were about FIVE Peacocks in this area and the next one is showing us his FABULOUS FAN of FEATHERS, both on the FRONT and back.




This is my FRIEND Peter who is the FARMER and on his FEET he is wearing heavy boots and he is FILLING in FORMS.


Below is Judy, his wife who supplied us all with FOOD during the day.



Below is a photograph I took here in my home town of Bangor when I was on one of my early morning walks and shows REFLECTIONS.
It is FRIDAY and my birthday!


Thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Margaret! I hope you celebrated in style!
    It's always fun to visit a farm and see how things work. Love the cows and the peacock is just lovely!


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a little flummoxed there Margaret. Too many flies and too many feathers for a final total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of great "F's"...any day at a farm is full of excitement!! the cattle are so pretty, i like the white/white!!!

    a nice spread by the peacock, they always show off so nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - and happy birthday.
    As you know I do always love your reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - your peacock photos are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...cattle and flies seem to go together! I saw a peacock today walking down the road, but its FABULOUS FAN of FEATHERS wasn't out. Being a FARMER is hard work. Thanks Margaret FOR sharing, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing the peacock in the enclosure! I hope your birthday was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Margaret. Love the cattle and the peacocks. The reflection is beautiful. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice reflections, Margaret. I know you enjoy visiting the farm. Quite a job weighing, we just trusted the meat packing plant. Living on a farm meant I could ride my horse to the country school for two years. Then I drove Dad's pickup truck to town for my last two. Farm life was noth hard work, but enjoyable.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, and i wish you many happy returns of your birthday!

    ReplyDelete