Saturday 23 July 2016

SATURDAY CRITTERS - Jay EXTRA

Thanks again to Danny, a member of my bird class who give me permission to share this series of photographs of a Jay trying to open a shell. 









 I am linking this post with SATURDAY CRITTERS.

Although I will be publishing scheduled posts, I will NOT be commenting on blogs until after 31 July as my family are home from Malawi.

Hopefully you will find time to read some of the posts during this time and I hope to read as many of your as time premits.

Many thanks for your visit and also to all who comment.

7 comments:

  1. He is very pretty! And I know they are smart too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor bird had its work cut out for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo belas fotografias.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, I hope you're enjoying every minute of your family's stay. Beautiful images of this Jay; thanks to Danny. I never realized it had speckles on the wing. Beautiful. Blessings. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Jay is quite different from our Bluejays. Always learn something on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bird! I love the blue on his wings.

    ReplyDelete