Monday 14 March 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY and THROUGH MY LENS

These are the photographs I have chosen for the words prompts for SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.
Below is 'Moi' taken on Christmas day in Malawi and instead of appearing in my night gear like I usually do, I decided to put on this top and trousers.  You will find the word prompts are in BOLD CAPITALS
I am also linking this post with THROUGH MY LENS.


SOMETHING YOU WORE. 


                                                    WINDOW

As it is near St Patrick's Day on 17 March and as you know I live in Northern Ireland, I thought I would show you a beautiful window which is in one of the Cathedrals in Downpatrick town, County Down.  


Once again, my bird class came up trumps for the photograph entitled 'LOUD' when we visited the WOW RSPB centre in Belfast last week for our bird outing.


                  These are Lesser Redpoll on the feeders at the reserve.
                              They have lovely RED heads and chests.   


Below is my toasting FORK that used to belong to my Father and now sits beside my drawing room fire.  When my grand children come over from Malawi this summer, I know they will want to use it to toast bread and marshmallows.           


I hope you enjoyed my take on the words this week and I thank you for visiting my blog. Also many thanks for leaving comments.

6 comments:

  1. I always look forward to these posts of yours. You rock this challenge each and every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty fork for toast and marshmallows! Lovely bird and thanks, that you remind me about St. Patricks Day (I always forget it)
    Have a great new week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret,
    Thanks for kind comment on my blog :)
    Lucky you to get to spend Xmas in Malawi, I miss SA very much and now that I am alone, I don't think I'll ever go back to southern Africa :(
    Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the items of Scavenger hunt! So different, and especially love the fork!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog today! My new meme Seasons might be of interest to you - anything and any experience during the season goes:) Just The link from Mon-Wed. till 7 pm, US, pacific time just opened!Hope you will be a part. And enjoy your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great window pattern. Love the colors in it. Thank you for linking up with Through my Lens.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely shots of the Lesser Redpolls Margaret. Don't you just love those shiny red polls?

    ReplyDelete