Tuesday, 28 July 2026

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

These area Cattle Egret which I know are quite a distance from my phone camera, however if I had moved cloer, they would all have lifted.  Perhaps you can see them a little closer on this short video.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY




I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.




 

4 comments:

  1. The cattle egrets are pretty, great sighting and images. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those in the Egret family are great looking birds, including Cattle Egrets. I always enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to get close enough to most birds with a phone camera, unless they are perched in a tree just above your head. We have egrets here, too, but I don't see them in big flocks, just one or a few at a time in waterways.

    ReplyDelete