Friday, 31 July 2026

WEEKEND REFLECTIOINS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is E and  Everything. This first shot is taken at Palm Cove and it looks like these girls have EVERYTHING they need to have a grelaxing day at the beach and I am using it for my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY today. As you can see from my final photograph, I have EVERYTHING packed neatly in my suitcase.



I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


 

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, love the beach photo. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...while I tend to pack EVERYTHING in my suitcase in a less organized manner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well to have two examples of EVERYTHING.....I found it a difficult prompt! Have a lovely week Margaret! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, my suitcase starts out looking pretty neat, but not so much when I get back home. I never seem to take as much time packing it when it's time to go home, ha! I'll be at the beach in two weeks, when I visit my family in Mattapoisett, MA for a family reunion. It's a quaint little town about 40 min from Cape Cod. Have a good week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete