Friday 7 June 2019

Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and the letter is W and Wall and all images were taken in South Africa. We start with the big WHEEL, then a sign with the name WOMAN on it, followed by Marinier's WHARF where we had a delicious lunch and afterwards WATCHED they Seal with this WONDERFUL WHISKERS and WHEN WE WERE leaving he gave us a WAVE.  Finally the WALL with my REFLECTION image.
,








Thanks for your visit and also your comments.

10 comments:

  1. Yet another delightful selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine variety--- Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quote made me smile Margaret. And of course, have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well-chosen and fanciful images to illustrate the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful selection of images and I loved the Eleanor Roosevelt quote. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the quote about a woman and her strength.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this quote! And the sweet seal. But you could not pay me to go on a ferris wheel. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...'W'hat a view from the Ferris 'W'heel.
    ...Eleanor 'W'as one smart lady.
    ...Mariner's 'W'harf look like a fun place.
    ...'W'e have lots of stones here so that style 'W'all is common.
    Thanks Margaret for stopping by, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all of your big "W" selections, I favor the Ferris Wheel, Margaret. I have just a few on my blog, one antique is owned by one of my friends. I haven't seen a Walrus picture this close, never the real thing. Is it in trouble, like stuck in a plastic sack?
    ..

    ReplyDelete