Wednesday 13 December 2017

Early Morning in Ward Park

As I said yesterday, I have started going for an early morning walk and each day I try and walk a different route but one of my favourite places is just 2 minutes from my home and that is Ward Park.  So this day’s images are as the sun is coming up and all the birds are awake and feeing like mad.  Mostly Mallard and Greylag but do you see the Guinea Fowl on the green grass?  I now know where they roost.  High up in one of the big trees but I showed you them last Saturday taking a walk around my neshgbourhood!
CLICK HERE if you missed that.







Many thanks for visiting and also leaving comments.

8 comments:

  1. Just glorious - and I love the reflection shots. A start like that would set me up for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. My most favorite 1 & 4 no pic.
    Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty ducks and geese. Lovely tree and reflection. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great that you are walking - it's so good for you in so many ways. i can only walk very short distances, we have some beautiful areas where the hubs walks, i sit on the bench. but i am grateful to be out and getting fresh air!! now it is too cold!!

    nice images, you have a lot of water fowl there and you captured some beautiful reflections!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous place to walk! I would want to go there every day! Love that last shot of the goose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last goose is a high-stepper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get to enjoy lovely scenes on your walk. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of ducks! Nice reflections.

    ReplyDelete