Monday 23 January 2017

THROUGH MY LENS - Mount Stewart Lake

Last Saturday I spent the day at the National Trust property of Mount Stewart House and Gardens near Newtownards and this week I will show you the photographs I took during my visit throughout the coming week.  Then the following week I will be back to posting my images from Malawi.  Although that day was quite cold, I had blue skies and sunshine and the reflections were wonderful on the lake and this coming Friday I will show you even more of them.  Enjoy the post in which you will see Mute Swans and Mallard ducks. 







I am linking this post with THROUGH MY LENS.

Many thanks for your visit and also all your comments.

16 comments:

  1. The swans are sharp, clear, and beautiful in front of the blue water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lake. The swans are so beautiful. :)
    Thank you for sharing with "Through My Lens"
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos of this calm looking shore. Your last swan photo is terrific. Did not think one should get close to swans as they can be aggressive. These look relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos - it looks a superb place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Margaret; Great pictures of swans♫♫♫ I wish our city park still have them we used to have! And I love your first two pictures of shore with wonderful reflections.
    Have a wonderful new week♩

    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful photos and i especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular images. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The light through the trees is glorious and the swans posed perfectly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all lovely, Margaret. Favorites are the first, third, and last, with the first leading by a small margin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! I love them all as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing these beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful images Margaret. I am slowly catching up with all my dear blogging friends and want to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful place to visit. It looks like you had a perfect day, and you got some wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete