Tuesday 27 September 2016

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY -Birds at Mount Stewart

These are a few birds I photographed at Mount Stewart during the ‘Conversations’ weekend.  I showed you the others last WBW.


I photographed this Robin when I entered the Sunk Garden and he was high on Mount Stewart House singing his little heart out and I have reason to pass the same place 5 minutes later and he was still in the same spot singing.



My duties the first day started at 10.00 am at the Coach House where I was to welcome all visitors and direct them to the correct areas.  After briefing I only had half an hour to walk round the lake and these are some of the Mallard ducks I saw. 


I am linking this post with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.

Many thanks for visiting and also for all the comments you leave.

14 comments:

  1. You are blessed with a singing Robin and ducks swimming in the lake. A wonderful to your morning. Last evening, I heard a bird singing away in my garden but I couldn't identify it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margaret!:) There is something special about hearing the early morning or late evening song of the robin. Lovely image of the lake, and Mallards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the pretty robin! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little robin. I was intrigued by the bush in the background of the mallard shot. Such huge leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of those mallards still in eclipse, I notice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweet little singing robin! His color is so beautiful. Wow, look at those huge round leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearing the birds sing! That little robin is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when a bird just sits and sings.It is music to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little bird! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little robin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty Robin!
    Happy Wild Bird Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete