Friday 23 February 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

 Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter H and Happy.  HELP!  I am late in publishing my blog this week!  We celebrated out 1st HAPPY Birthday Party where I now live at Botanica Lifestyle Resort and this is the cake.  This is Bob the bar man at the event and I am using it as my STREET PHOTOGRAPH.  Finally, these are the group of residents this week that were very HAPPY as they won the trivia qiiz. 




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winning group. These folks look like they are having fun. Wow, it has been a full year? Time does fly when you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray you get to spend many happy years living there, it looks like a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete