Friday 25 July 2014

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS - Copeland Island in June (5)

These first 3 shots are of the pond that we can see from the kitchen window and taken at different times of the day.  There is only one pond on this island and when I was doing the dishes I am ever hopeful of seeing the Water Rail. I didn't this trip!





Shag


This is the landing platform at one of the jetty’s.


While we waited for our boat to take us to the mainland again, the Terns were flying back and forth over this stretch of water and I tried to get a shot of one with its reflection in the water.  They were to quick for me!


This is the best I would manage.


Then I noticed our own reflection in the clear water.


I hope you enjoyed this post and I am linking with James' meme

Thank you for not only visiting and also to those bloggers who leave comment on this post, Facebook or google +.

23 comments:

  1. What a pretty place. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful place, Margaret! Wonderful reflection shots.. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ponds outside the window would ALMOST make doing the dishes fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reflections and what a view from the kitchen window :) Have a lovely weekend Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that reflection of you, and what a beautiful and peaceful place this looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that blue, blue water, also catching your own reflection. Perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, so very beautiful!!! Lovely reflections!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked all of your reflection shots. The blues in the water were excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great reflection shots, Margaret... I especially love the first three... PERFECT.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice kitchen view, and the water appears to be so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful shots, it is the little Shag (this is the name of the birds no? ) with his arms spread and his reflection in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous views you had- love the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shots! I especially like the blue sky and cloud reflections! I almost linked you again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful place, and so quiet !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that neat reflection in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a gorgeous view you have from the kitchen window!
    So beautiful pictures of the ocean! Love the reflections too!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my country house post.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The view from your kitchen is fabulous... Beautiful reflection and excellent photos...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I especially like the pond reflection study. This is the view from your kitchen window? How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely variety in this collection - thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. With a view like that,even doing dishes would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. very nice place to find reflections. :)

    ReplyDelete