Friday 5 April 2019

The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and today's letter is N and Night.  Today I am combining everything into one photograph.  I hope you can see my granddaughter Anna who is very NIMBLE and doing the splits enabling me to get a silhouette of her as NIGHT was closing in.  This is a very special image to me as she had had ME for the past 3 years and was miraculously healed.  


Many thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

18 comments:

  1. She really is a miracle child! I think there is still no cure for this, and it is still a bit of a mystery as to how it is contracted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image! (Or should I just say "Nice!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see her, but I love the setting sun on the water! Maybe I should wash my glasses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am same as Bill. I think I need new glasse too.

    It's good to hear that she is cured:)

    A nice weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shot and great news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Done Anna.That's marvellous new Margaret. Now have a wonderful weekend to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful sunset, love it Margaret and granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful reflections and a colorful sky. Happy Friday, I hope your day and weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Margaret!

    I love you and granddaughter.
    A beautiful photo.
    Happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very pretty photo, night was just setting in. Congratulations and Praise God for Anna's healing.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Margaret, what a 'N'eat one and done post. A fabulous image, thanks for the visit, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! WOW is all it needs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Margaret, this is a gorgeous sunset! So nice that you were able to capture it! Have a good week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete