Friday 22 June 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS. The letter this week is Y and Yellow.  Below is my REFLECTION image which also has two YELLOW lifebuoys on board these YACHTS and the following image is of a YELLOW YACHT with some YELLOW buoys in the water. Next we have this beautiful YELLOW Gorse and the YELLOW legs and beak of this goose.







As I walked through Bangor I spotted The YOGURT Tree café, a notice for the Best YOUNG Chef, some YELLOW workman's railings, a sign to tell you there were humps for 200 YARDS (we call these sleeping policmen) and finally a YOUNG girl walking along the prominade with her grandparents.





Many thanks for visiting and also thanks for any comments.

11 comments:

  1. As usual the reflections have my heart this week. The moppet in the final photo is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humps---- that had me going for a bit till I figured out they're what we call speed bumps.

    Have a super weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great at finding the letter you need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine all the yellow you found, Margaret. Even a yellow yacht! I like the name for the humps : sleeping policemen. Have a great weekend, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely boat photos, especially the one with all the reflections. Would love to be out in a sailboat about now. In the U.S. humps are called speed bumps, but I like the term sleeping policemen better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! I like the water scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Margaret, wonderful 'Y' and 'Y'ellow shots! I will be waiting to see what you can come up with for 'Z.' Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, you get some of the beSt reflections from your yacht basin. This is the first time I've heard the term, "sleeping policmen." We also say "speed bumps.'"

    ReplyDelete
  9. These challenges are such fun as they make you aware of things you may not normally notice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sure hit a Y home run! Love the yellow yacht. Lucky you to have hump warning signs. I've never seen one.

    ReplyDelete