Friday 15 March 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and the letter is K and Kind and Kopy Kat and that certainly gave me a headache to find. So my friend and I were out for coffee and scones and she was a KOPY KAT as she had the same KIND of scone as me.




F.W de KLERK was the recipient of a wide range of awards—including the Nobel Peace Prize—he was widely praised for dismantling apartheid and bringing universal suffrage to South Africa.  This was one of four statues of famous men on the waterfront in Cape Town.  I will show you the others in another post.
Below are three KITES we saw as we climbed up a hill to a large cross.





We stopped at a restaurant for lunch and noticed this man feeding this seal and went to speak to him.  The seal was so tame he jumped up and KISSED the man.  The final image are of Egyptian geese and the one follwingis a 
KOPY KAT, not only in following his mate but it also gives me my REFLECTION image.


Many thanks for your visit and also your comments.

9 comments:

  1. That's an interest variety! Hope the seal didn't have bad breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love Cape Town. Happy weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't known about Klerk's workings. A lot of us here in the U.S. put pressure on the corporations to end trade if it didn't happen.
    I like your kites and ducks with reflections finds too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scones look delicious! What kind of place were they at? I love all the kites, especially the Clownfish one. I don't know how you got that picture of the exact instant that the seal is kissing the man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, 'K' was a piece of 'K'ake for you! I struggled this week. Thanks for sharing, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reflection! I like the kites and the scones look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice "K" photos! The Egyptian geese are beautiful. Have a great week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete