Friday 7 September 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and today it is the letter J and Juice/Juicy. I can tell you this peach was so JUICY I had to eat it outside.  The beetroot JUICE I take every morning to assist my blood pressure to stay normal.



JUST one more image so why don’t you JUMP aboard that giant wheel so that you will have a better view of my town and all the lovely REFLECTIONS in the harbour.  This JUST might be my FAVOURITE image today!


Many thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Have you been on this ferris wheel? I have always had blood pressure problems, how does this beet juice taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one incredibly juicy peach. It reminded me that my mother always said mangoes should only be eaten in the bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a peach, but you can have the beet juice! Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, pretty reflection capture. I did not know about the beet juice helps to lower high blood pressure. That is great. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reflection of that Ferris wheel. I am not so sure about beet root juice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you have me wanting a juicy peach and I have none in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hometown is lovely. I love beets, but I have never eaten one raw. I will try it and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, I too vote for your Ferris wheel. I would be a nice place to catch the lay of the land in your town. I like beets, they mike do better than the juice? For sure either would 'beat' the pill I'm taking now.
    ..

    ReplyDelete