Friday 24 August 2018

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS and THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and this week the letter is H and Horse. This HORSE has a HALTER on it and the cow has HORNS.  Then I spied some cattle and a HORSE HUDDLED underneath a tree trying to keep cool. The Donkeys were HUGGING each other and one was shy and had HIS HEAD HIDDEN, HOWEVER we can see HIS HIND quarters as well as HIS HOOFS.








One day, I watched a female Blackbird feeding Her HUNGRY fledgling (above) as was the Robin feeding HER HUNGRY fledgling.(below).




Above I end with my REFLECTION image 
which is possibly my FAVOURITE today.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

13 comments:

  1. Those Horns, and the donkeys have my vote today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of farm animals and birds. Even the animals need some shade from the hot sun! Cute donkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOnderful critter pictures! Love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nature images are really great. Love the landscapes. Have a great weekend!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you captured the faces of some of these animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine shots of domestic animals. Especially like your pictures of the sad looking horse. Also fine reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the reflection but all of your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The donkeys are so sweet! And the shaggy long horned cow looks like a hippy cow from the 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very pretty horse find, Margaret. A nice reflection picture also. I posted for Reflection today. I did like your menagerie. All fine animals.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...Margaret, a wonderful collection of nature's 'H's. Thanks for sharing, I 'H'ope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found multiple Hs in the horse and cattle pics. My favorite is the donkeys hugging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great images! The reflection is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Margaret, I really like all the photos you chose this week for letter H...I especially love the horses! They're beautiful.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete