Friday 22 September 2017

FRIDAY'S HUNT and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS - Coata Rica

Time again for Friday’s Hunt and Weekend Reflections and this week the letter is L, Landscape and Key.   I was visiting the South of Ireland where I had a guided tour of Trim Castle however today I am just showing you the large KEY that locks the castle and the LANDSCAPE view from the top of the castle having walked up 84 stone stairs. For L I am showing you the LINEATED  Woodpecker at the end of this post that I videoed in Costa Rica. 





This is the River Boyne.


If the video does not appear below CLICK HERE



Someday I will show you more of images of Trim Castle and of course Costa Rica.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments

12 comments:

  1. You must be very for to have walked up all those steps! I just cannot imagine! But the views are amazingly gorgeous!!! We have these woodpeckers! They are big and showy. Here, they are called Pileated Woodpeckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful woodpecker, so like the Pileated. Great video, and I truly enjoyed your photos of the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view from the castle is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. River Boyne? Ireland? Also Costa Rica? Love the woodpecker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, awesome views of the castle and great video of the woodpecker. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great reflections and I loved the woodpecker :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of steps, Margaret. But it was worth it was it not. So pretty the surroundings. We've visited Powers Court Castle, the Blarney Castle (I've kissed the Blarney Stone twice), and then some in ruins.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The view is so beautiful with a mighty large key!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trim Castle looks lovely - I have always enjoyed castle visits on my trips to the UK. That key must be one of the biggest I have ever seen! The woodpecker is wonderful - very similar to our pileated woodpecker, which I do not see very often, but it is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! I love the old bridge.

    ReplyDelete