Thursday 27 July 2017

GOOD FENCES - Mount Stewart Lake

Today I am linking with GOOD FENCES and although there is not much of a fence here with these ducklings below, I thought I would show you the female Swan with her three cygnets who were in the lake at Mount Stewart House and Gardens near Newtownards.  The lake certainly had me 'fenced' in!  













On the other side of the lake I found the male Swan sleeping on the old nest having a well-earned rest.

Many thanks for your visit and also your comments.

7 comments:

  1. I love your birds and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I especially love the Water Lilies, and the tiny baby chick on the big leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What absolute charmers. I suspect that the female swan was even more deserving of a rest though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You caught their family life beautifully, and that's a nice little rustic fence to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots of those ducklings. They look so lively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swan photos, and it is always fun to see baby ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last duck shot with the little guy surrounded by huge leaves--- wonderful.

    ReplyDelete