Monday 9 January 2017

THROUGH MY LENS

My feet had hardly touched Malawian soil when my daughter Judith had organised me to meet a guy, David who was a photographer and bird watching and he invited me to his garden and these are a few of the shots I took.  However over the week I will show you some of the interesting critters and birds we found there.



This is David and in fact this is shot was taken on the other side of his high boundary walls and next to a fast flowing river.






Tomorrow I will show you the bird that I videoed on the river.

I am linking this post with THROUGH MY LENS.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

17 comments:

  1. It's really nice to see the green colors and people wearing T-Shirts :) Thank you for sharing with "Through My Lens"

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was immediately struck by the lush greenery. I imagine a lot of work is needed to keep a garden under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a wonderful place to live in. I totally understand you loved the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm, thought I had commented on this beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks an interesting garden Margaret - so green. Look forward to reading more of what you saw there and seeing the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so green! Lovely!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a verdant and beautiful property!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that lush green is so appealing in the face of our cold, gray days! ;) It's supposed to warm up today though! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a very beautiful place !

    ReplyDelete
  10. That appears to be a well developed garden. Thank you for sharing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He has a beautiful lush garden, and lovely stone wall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful views,Of course the vibrant greens are especially nice to see during our winter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughter knows you well! How nice of her to arrange that birding jaunt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice house and the gurden arount it .Ilike

    ReplyDelete