Friday 2 December 2016

FRIDAY'S HUNT and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for Friday’s Hunt and Weekend Reflections.  This week we are at the letter W, Favourite, and Machine. While i was on the I.O.W it was my daughter Gillian's birthday and I took her out to lunch at the WHITE Hart Inn.  Notice all the WIRES across the street and the WHEEL on the WALL and WHITE WINDOW frames outside the pub.  




Notice we were not WATCHING our WAISTLINES in the food we ordered and for the first time in my life I had a Seafood Lasagne which was WONDERFUL.



Plenty of W’s on that sign and as the water was frozen I took shots of the REFLECTION of the ferry and cranes that all must have MACHINES on them.


Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments.

19 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing! Your daughter sure looks like you. I love the blues in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seafood lasagne? I have never even heard of it.
    And calory counting and birthday treats should never be seen together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have to agree with Ginny, your lunch looked delicious. Wow! :D

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a delicious lunch with your daughter! A lovely port with all the blue. Ours are not so pretty orange. x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection of photos - the pub definitely looks worth a visit :) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like cranes - whether the right way up or reflected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrr frozen reflections. Just the weather for such tasty food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well---- I would have enjoyed that lunch! But I DID enjoy your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fine reflections. But...seafood lasagne`Never heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daughters are wonderful! How nice you got to dine out together. The food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your daughter looks very like you and the Seafood Lasagne looks so delicious at the lovely, cozy-looking restaurant. Smiling people makes me happy. Nice shot of the reflections on the ice.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sign for the restaurant. But seafood lasagna? No, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Margaret ~~ The food looks delicious!! I think I would like your Seafood Lasagne. We are having Seafood Tacos here, not enough fish inside to suite me. Too bad things are frozen but I guess that's the way it is North.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. You "W"rapped up "W" "W"ell this "W"eek.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - so many W I can't count them all! Great post! The seafood lasagna looks delicious - it is one of my favourites! The sign on the White Hart Inn is very well done - it looks like a lovely, cozy place to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love that painted sign! Very nice. It looks like they have wonderful food. Happy (belated) birthday to your daughter. Love the reflections and machines. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete