Monday 22 August 2016

THROUGH MY LENS -Bessingbourne House Mountain Bike Trails

I have shown you a number of photographs from Blessingbourne House but I have not told you about the fabulous Mountain Bike Trails. Blessingbourne Estate’s has an exhilarating 13k Mountain Bike Trails and pump track which provides one of Northern Ireland’s premier Mountain Biking experiences located within the grounds of the 550 acre country Estate. CLICK HERE for more information.


Set in the heart of woodlands and wildlife nestled on the edge of County Tyrone and the Sperrins and the Fermanagh Lakelands, you can cycle through the Estate’s woods and take in the private lakes and nature reserve.  


Judith and Daniel had never done anything like this before but I will show you on video below them trying the Pump Tract for the first time and then them at the start of one of the trails. A few days later I had a go at one of the easier trails and loved it. Even the Peacock tried to get in on the act.  



CLICK HERE if the video does not appear.  I hope you enjoyed this post


I hope you enjoyed this post and I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.

Many thanks for your visit and also your comments.

18 comments:

  1. You really did give them a host of wonderful experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one hell of an estate to explore Margaret.550 acres takes some covering, even on a mountain bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard work cycling through the trees, excellent video Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember your previous posts from Blessingbourne House and Estate and know how beautiful it is there. These biking trails are also great and I love the deep woods surrounding them. Thank you for linking in with "Through My Lens"!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all thoroughly enjoyed the mountain bike trail at Blessingbourne last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, the bike trail looks great. I am sure your grandchildren enjoyed their visit with you. There were lots of fun things to do. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peacock! Was she a free-roaming resident of the Estate?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a beautiful place for a bike ride.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Margaret,
    after this period of 'interlude' which I had to allow myself due to work reasons - the Short Lets I manage here at Tenuta Geremia, the speech about the Empress of Austria I had to prepare and to perform at the conference which was held last Saturday at Madonna di Campiglio, in our Dolomiti, some works of restoration here and the family to join and follow took me far from the pc for more than a month and a half - it's such a joy to be here again !
    And this post of yours shows us such a wonderful nature to enjoy by bike, thank you, sweet friend !

    Hope your week is off to a good start I'm sending love and hugs to you

    xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Pump Tract does look like fun. And just challenging enough. They did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks fun but a little challenging!!!! i enjoyed the video!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a special place... There are so many beautiful places in Northern Ireland. I enjoy following you THERE -and also when you travel. I've never been Mountain Biking --but I'm sure that is a great course.... Loved the video --showing all of the ups and downs.... Gorgeous area.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun, Margaret. One of our grandsons is into mountain biking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Entryway to the Bike Trails. The Pump track looked like it would be fun. I enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's a lot of fun to be had at these places--- Fun to see as well. Oh-- I knew it was a modern translation. Most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The trail looks very enticing and the pump track really looks like fun and something I'd love to have a go at myself.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks great fun if rather challenging! Loved the video :)

    ReplyDelete