Friday 19 August 2016

FRIDAY'S HUNT and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS - Blessingbourne House

I am linking this post with FRIDAY’S HUNT and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS and have managed to conbine all that was asked from both memes into one photograph, mainly due to me wanting to rest my broken finger!  So today, you have a SINGLE shot of a HORSE with a REFLECTION in its eye and therefore it is my FAVOURITE!!  Now how’s that for economy!  He is of course Toy Boy, a horse belonging to Colleen own of Blessinbourne House.

Many bloggers have been very kind to enquire about my poor finger and very understanding about me not being able to comment as much.  Quite a few have asked 'how did it happen'!  Well, confession time will be next Friday with the 'Story of the broken finger'!


Hope you enjoyed my minimalistic post today and thanks for your visit.

Many thanks for all your comments.

24 comments:

  1. A stunning shot - and I hope your poor hand is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome picture! Can't wait to hear of your accident...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image....thanks for sharing this.....Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I never. Who would have thought to take that picture? Nice work Margaret. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very clever image Margaret. I can understand why it is a favorite. I do hope your poor finger is not so painful and recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, awesome closeup and reflection! Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very creative reflection photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture, Margaret... Love the reflection in the eye... NEAT.

    Take care of yourself and that finger. Can't wait to hear the real story!!!!!!! ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great beauty in your economy. I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shot...I have been taking photos of horse's eyes at the zoo but haven't been able to get a good reflection yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did enjoy it. Reminds me of one horse that would watch me quietly and then BITE. Long time ago. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely picture - the reflection is particularly sharp. I have watched some of the horse jumping this week from the Olympics and your picture makes me think of those horses. I do hope your finger heals soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear about your broken finger. Now I understand why you were so sympathetic with my Cutie Pie. I do hope it heals quickly. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toy Boy looks a little sad, Margaret. I do hope the finger is healing like it is supposed to do. I'll be waiting to hear your story.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two for one is always a good deal, and especially good with this one. Great reflection and beautiful horse!
    Sorry to hear about your finger and hope it is mending quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an amazing picture!Have a nice weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete