Wednesday 24 August 2016

Blessingbourne House

Once again, I am showing your photographs from Blessingbourne House when one evening Judith and I decided to take the rowing boat out.  First we had to bale it out but once we were on the lake it was so peaceful and beautiful looking back at the house and its reflection in the water.  Enjoy. 









This is a new boat house, not yet completed so i hope the next time I am at Blessingbourne House, the boats will be undercover and I wil not have to  bale them out.


I hope you enjoyed these photographs as I have many more to show you.

Many thanks for visiting and also commenting.  Back to hospital with broken finger tomorrow but it is  improving and I will tell you all about in Friday's post.

18 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful.
    I am glad your finger is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning stately mansion, I so love it and your photographs have caught just the right atmosphere and the charm surrounding this amazing place, thank you for this so wonderful post, dear friend !

    Wishing you the best of weeks

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. The epitome of serenity! Gorgeous reflections of beautiful Blessingbourne house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful post would be a lovely addition at Tuesday's Treasures, I'd be honored to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!:) Beautiful scenery and reflections in these images of Blessingbourne House.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reflections and Judith is beautiful. I haven't rowed a boat in years ... sounds like so much fun. :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a blessing to find these kinds of places!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a postcard reflection of the house. Love the profile of Judith, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous house. Reminds me of the English Mansion/Castle in Downton Abbey (which George and I are watching now).. What an awesome TV series.

    Love the reflections of the house in the water. Reminds me of Biltmore and the reflections we get of the house when checking out the Italian Gardens.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so peaceful to be out on the water.Great reflections in that calm water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful and peaceful pictures! You know, the house reminds me a bit of the big house "Dontown Abbey"

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. Finally we will get to hear about your finger!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a very nice place to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks such a lovely place to visit. It would be fun to go out on the boat once the water was out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely blog post - it is so relaxing and calming to take a boat out on a lake (after you have baled it out!! :) ). Glad to hear your finger is slowly improving.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an idyllic setting! I see a house that large and immediately think of what a challenge to keep all those windows clean.

    We hope your day is blessed, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete