Tuesday 26 July 2016

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY - Puffin EXTRA

Once again this is a photograph taken by Danny, a member of my bird class.  He took it when we went to Great Saltee Island last year.  It is a Puffin with Sandeels in his bill.



I am linking this post with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.


Although I will be publishing scheduled posts, I will NOT be commenting on blogs until after 31 July as my family are home from Malawi.


Hopefully you will find time to read some of the posts during this time and I hope to read as many of your as time premits.

Many thanks for you visit and also your comments.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this photo is awesome! And so many fish in his mouth! I also love the aqua water background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantástico e grande momento.
    Um abraço e boa semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is such an awesome photo. I am awarding it something gold and shiny in my imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing shot! Thanks to Danny for sharing it. I was amazed to see so many eels in the puffin's bill. Have a great day, Margaret. Blessings Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend Danny takes wonderful action photos. This puffin is a successful fisher-bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spied your puffin shot over at WBW. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danny is quite the photographer. I love puffins and would give anything to see one up close like this. And I would REALLY love too be in Northern Ireland again. I loved the time I spent there and in Milltown Malbay studying fiddle. My, how time has flown by. That was a long time ago. What a treat to take a birding class. There is so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Puffin. I spent a lot of time with them a few weeks ago. This is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photograph! The Puffin is one of many birds on my "bucket list".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet sweet shot!!! Nicely done! Hope you are having a very birdy trek! I know you are out on another adventure! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete