Wednesday 13 July 2016

Great Saltee Island (Part 17 )

This, for the moment is the last post on Great Saltee Island and I have many more photographs to show you however I hope you have enjoyed the past 17 posts from this wonderful island.  Notice the different sizes in the chicks.













My daughter and two grandchildren are arriving from Malawi however I have scheduled posts for you to enjoy. I will not be commenting or answering questions during their visit alhtough when possible hope to read and see many of your posts (internet premitting).

If the video  does not appear below CLICK HERE




Although I will be publishing scheduled posts, I will NOT be commenting on blogs until after 31 July as my family are home from Malawi.


Hopefully you will find time to read some of the posts during this time and I hope to read as many of your as time premits.

Many thanks for your visit and also all the comments you leave on my posts.

15 comments:

  1. Big fluffy babies! How could it get better than this? I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Don't worry about blogs, just concentrate on them and being together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, the chick is so cuddlesome, thanks Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret, wonderful post and images of the Gannets. The chick is adorable. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful birds! Their feathers look so soft! Great gallery, Margaret. Enjoy the time with your family! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent series of photos...the birds look so clean! Love the fluffy chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much enjoyed the photos and videos of the Gannets and their chicks. This entire series has been fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly have enjoyed this series. Have a wonderful time with your daughter and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an odd bird. I love the shot with the nest and all the birds circling it. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely colour on the heads of these birds.

    peter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gracefully refined appearance these birds have. Enjoy your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww.....what cute little fluffballs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful birds! I love their tawny heads! Sorry I have been absent so much...should stop being so sporadic some time in the all after our move!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The chicks are adorable! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete