Thursday 21 July 2016

GOOD FENCES - Sparrowhawk

Thanks to Derek from the Church Walking group for giving me permission to share these photographs of the Sparrowhawk from his garden. 



I am linking with GOOD FENCES.

Although I will be publishing scheduled posts, I will NOT be commenting on blogs until after 31 July as my family are home from Malawi.



Hopefully you will find time to read some of the posts during this time and I hope to read as many of your as time premits.

Many thanks for visiting, to Derek for sharing with us and also to all who leave comments.

18 comments:

  1. Glorious bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful visitor. Colour me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Photos! I love your posts!
    Have a great Day!
    Best regards
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip in Malawi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo belas fotografias.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  6. intense hunter. i've linked you in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing! What a pose...makes me think of the old saying, If looks could kill! Enjoy your week..HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah ... I knew there had to be a real Sparrow Hawk ... here in America, people try to call the American Kestrel a Sparrow Hawk, which as you and I both know is just wrong :) Beautiful, almost cute, hawk, Margaret. So glad your family is home and you are getting to enjoy them. Stay well ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks very serious indeed. We have nesting cooper's hawks down the street. So I've been enjoying their calls lately. I'll miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect pose, beautifully caught.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sparrow hawk on the fence. Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful the parrowhawk photos!
    Enjoy and have a lovely time with your family, Margaret! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a marvelous bird this is.

    ReplyDelete