Saturday 10 October 2015

SATURDAY CRITTERS - Golden Retriever drives a tractor! (Part 5)

All photographs were taken by this nice lady at the Classic Car Rally, near Seaforde, County Down.  My Master likes to show how clever I am driving a tractor.  It's all in a day's work to me and although I have to admit I do attract the attention of all the ladies!


Now where is he going?  
My Master is always chatting and I want to get on and
 see what talents there is about!


I see him coming now.  About time!


He is always fussing, as if I don’t know to put 2 paws on the wheel!


See, I know to look backwards when I am reversing.

 I’m not just a handsome bloke.


 Left hand down, don’t want to hit this lovely steam engine.




Better go round the rear of it.  She’s a beauty, Isn’t she?


I do believe he is going to stop again.


                    Yep! Stopped again!  Now what is my Master doing?
Looking at the ploughing and old equipment.  
His Dad grew potatoes many moons ago, you know.








I am looking out for my girlfriend, can’t see her anywhere just yet.




Ah, that's Ginger having a ‘not so quiet’ dose.


Oh I do love watching this man take all the children for a ride round the field. 



 I think the lady who is following me around taking pictures, has taken a video of him.  CLICK HERE if it does not appear below.




Off again! More fussing!
My girlfriend's owner has a posh BMW. I wonder where he parked?


Oh there she is and looking a bit down in the mouth.


Probably missing her sweetheart.


I’ll give her one of my big smiles, that will do the trick.  


See I told you. Works every time with the ladies! 
Now I’m afraid you will have to excuse us!

I do hope you enjoyed this post.

I am linking it with SATURDAY CRITTERS.

Many thanks for visiting and also to all those who leave comments.

47 comments:

  1. Made me smile.
    What is that tractor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Adrian It says on the first shot it is a Farmallcub. Don't ask me what that it!! I was more intent photographing the dog. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
    2. Thought it looked like an International but didn't recognise the model.

      Delete
  2. You crack me up - the pics of the dogs are hilarious! Great observation skills, Margaret! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Margaret!:) I saw your pictures with a smile from start to finish. Beautiful dog, and girlfriend captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Retrievers are the best ! My friend has one called Charlie and we have such a lot of fun with him ! Your photos are really very cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great post Margaret, thanks for the chuckles. Such a beautiful photogenic doggy. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are a handsome lad. And your girlfriend is gorgeous too. Ambrose will be green with envy when he reads this post: you have such a fun life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post Margaret! That was so much fun and the retriever sure knows he's a handsome chap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a hoot and great photos of such beauties...interesting equipment too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margaret,
    Beautiful pictures, I think the dogs really great.
    Perfect sharply photographed, my compliments.
    Best regards, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Margaret, I love the sweet Golden Retriever and his girlfriend. Cute post and photos. I am sorry I am commenting so late, I've been away! Thanks so much for linking up! Have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures. I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet dog and great photos of him and his master.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking retriever! I can see why girlfriend wants to smile back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shots!
    Happy weekend Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed this one immensely and he is handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hari OM
    Oh that was a truly fun post today!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I worry about the legality of dog tractor driving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WellSimon, to set your mind at rest, the tractor NEVER moved . Only my narrative with the photos did the moving!

      Delete
  18. Sehr schöne und interessante Fotos.

    Lieben Gruß Eva

    ReplyDelete
  19. a wonderful set of photographs - what a lovely dog indeed

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun post Margaret! The dogs are adorable, of course...but I like the farm tractors, also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look smarter than your master.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There's nothing quite like a doggy tale with a happy ending Margaret, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  23. He is indeed a very handsome dog. I enjoyed your post about a dog driving a tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved the dog sitting behind the wheel of the tractor, and the other cute dogs too. Lovely series of photos Margaret, thank you for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That golden retriever is very cute! And so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Margaret just to answer your question about where I took the pics of the swans etc. I was out and about in Lurgan Park that day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a charming and delightful share Margaret, great fun, gorgeous dogs~

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such beautiful dogs!! And I like that bright red tractor!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi! This dog is very cute. He looks enjoying getting on the tractor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm not surprised--Goldens are so smart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sweet captures! Such fun with the commentaries.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, so cute! Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My post had a driving doggie as well. Pretty precocious pooches. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, such beautiful dogs :)))))
    Love their sweet faces :))
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an interesting event, particularly since I have Scotch-Irish heritage. The dog is cute, and the steam tractor is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. interesting stuff. Dogs are good at many things :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great shots of the cute dogs! Have a wonderful week, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete