Tuesday 2 September 2014

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY - Hersey Nature Reserve in July

Following on from yesterday's post of the Fox at Hersey Nature Reserve when Eileen and I were last on the Isle of Wight, today I am showing you some of the birds I saw there.  I am linking this post with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.


Little Egret. 

Blackbird. 



Common Sandpiper


Eileen looking at the Rosebay Willow Herb below.



Coot


Above and below is the view from the hide.



Coot




Moorhen with chick.


My friend Eileen with 2 dogs we meet on a walk around Bembridge.

Although back from my trip around Malawi, I am still here in Blantyre and internet is intermittent, slow or not at all so still am not able to comment on anyone's blog!!!

Thanks for visiting.

Many thanks for leaving comments on any of my posts.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Margaret and a great place to go birding :) Glad you had a great holiday in Malawi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of the birds and flowers, the landscapes, the dogs and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I love landscapes, I have to say Nr.8 is amazing to me. Love the last shot. Good to see you too!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful birds and the dogs are adorable too.
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of all here, I get to see YOU! Your first picture is simply stunning, and I really like the Moorhen and chick. You have a large camera, too. Is it an SLR? I could never learn one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those landscape shots are stunning! Lovely birds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a beautiful, beautiful piece of country! The photos showcase it perfectly, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing these lovely landscapes, and all the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful bird sightings! What beautiful photos of such a gorgeous place! Loved seeing your friend and her golden friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely birds and a gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete