Friday 20 September 2013

Rathlin Island Sunrise Part 4

I woke up and wondered what time it was and ever so quietly (I was sharing) looked out of the window and the sun was just rising.  It was 4.45am!!!  Without any thought and still in my pyjamas but with camera in hand, I made my way to the back of the hostel and took these photographs below. 

They are in the order that I photographed them.  Enjoy.









This one above is photographed at the front of the Hostel



 
Tomorrow, I will tell you what happened after I shot these photographs!  Tune in tomorrow for the next instalment.
Thanks you for visiting my blog today.
Many thanks for all the comments that were left yesterday.

20 comments:

  1. Super sunrise photos Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunrise was well worth being up in the middle of the night for, gorgeous shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ebjoyed these posts so much Margaret, I knew nothing of Rathlin before I read the posts. A varied set of images really made it for me, especially those seals and these sunrises....any sunsets in the next post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous! glad you snuck out to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, they are breathtaking!! what a beautiful way to start the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got up, so you could share this beauty with us! My favorite is number 2. I can't wait to know the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE 3RD PHOTO IS MY no1..........very good for 4am


    peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More average type of sunrises, genius Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Up at silly o'clock and taking photographs in your PJ's, now that's what I call dedication, at least I think that's the word I'm looking for!!

    Great shots Margaret, well worth the effort!...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a splendid scene to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it really pays to get up early....these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful :) So enjoyed reading about the island in the previous post too :)

    ReplyDelete